- Highfields has 2 Log cabins available for hire. Both are 6 berth cabins and are on ground floor level. Parking is provided alongside each cabin for 2 cars. The Park View Lodge has a 1.2 metre ramp for wheelchair access.
- There are 3 steps or a 1.2 metre wide ramp leading from the main Car Park to Reception area. Our staff will be happy to provide assistance if required. The Reception is open from 9am-5pm, Monday –Saturday and for emergencies the telephone is answered until 9pm every evening.
- The Park Managers and Park Wardens all live on the park and provide 24-hour cover in the event of an emergency. Instructions of where to find them are displayed at Reception.
- There is good access to all lakes with many wide flat pegs from which to fish.
- On one end of two of our lakes (nearest to the cabins) there is a descending pathway to the waters edge. Access to the other end of these lakes is from level ground.
- Highfields utilises a road barrier and a one-way traffic system. In the interest of customer safety there is a 10mph speed limit on the park’s roads.
- Dogs (including Assistance Dogs) are most welcome at Highfields and there is plenty of land upon which to exercise them. Dogs (maximum of 2) are allowed in our Woodside lodge.
- The park has good coverage for most mobile phone networks, especially 02 and Orange.